Care Opinion as a tool for each Healthwatch
As the leading independent web based feedback platform service for both health and social care, Care Opinion can be vital tools for every Healthwatch that wants to see how services are engaging with local citizens.
Care Opinion complements your existing engagement activities by providing direct and immediate feedback about your local services, and give you the ability to monitor the responsiveness of your local health and social care services.
Subscribing to our services will give you access to our training and support, which will help Healthwatch staff hear local views about services, produce reports, and provide information on service performance and service user views.
Our Subscription is specifically tailored to help you to gather and use stories for the health and social care providers and commissioners in your area. Healthwatch staff can monitor stories in your area, and see all the positive and negative issues and themes coming from each story.
Nominated staff can respond to feedback, allowing you to raise your local profile, and engage with the people who share stories. You also have access to our suite of reports and visualisations, support from our expert team and kit of materials which will enable you to promote to patients, service users and clients across services.
Here is an introduction to Care Opinion for Healthwatch staff, ideal for getting staff up to speed : Healthwatch Staff PowerPoint Presentation
Key features and benefits:
- Email alert for stories about health and social care services via Care Opinion and NHS Choices
- Responding and posting rights for your Healthwatch to engage with your local population
- Reporting and Visualisations in a variety of formats, to help monitor local feedback, engagement and themes
- Smart alerts to monitor provider responsiveness and helpfulness
- API access enable you to receive data in a raw format to support reporting and story analysis
- Feedback (Kiosk) Links that can be sent out for any listed service to generate feedback in areas that are a priority
- Healthwatch themed widgets to both display as well as generate stories from your local population
To promote local partnerships and working together – Care Opinion will refund the cost of your subscription to you if either your local NHS Trust or your CCG subscribes within the year.
Our current Healthwatch subscription offers are available to download -Care Opinion Healthwatch offer for 2018.
For more details on using Care Opinion in a Healthwatch, please call Tim Hunt on 0114 281 6256 or email email@example.com.