Services for Clinical Commissioning Groups
Care Opinion was founded in 2005 and has grown to be the UK's leading independent non-profit feedback website for health services.
Care Opinion is about honest and meaningful conversations between patients and health services. We believe that everyone's story can help make health services better. Building on our success working with health services, we are just about to launch Care Opinion, which will take feedback about CQC-registered providers of adult health and social care services.
Why should CCGs use Care Opinion?
- Care Opinion is a powerful and innovative way to meet the demands of the new reforms, giving you a new and cost-effective way to deliver patient engagement in a powerful and transparent way.
- Easily access feedback from the people who use the services you commission.
- Track which providers are responding to feedback, and which are making improvements in response, using our real-time responsiveness metrics.
- Identify particular issues of concern for your providers, and easily create reports about particular services or areas of concern.
- Use this feedback to help you develop or transform services based on patient needs and preferences.
How can CCGs use Care Opinion?
- Strengthen your relationship with member practices in a way that mobilises them and their patients in affecting commissioning change.
- Supplement your quality agenda by supporting CQUINs delivery, with other quality data tools, giving you quality of care home provision etc.
- Access the views of hard to reach patients. We have years of expertise of successfully reaching out to those with problems with substance misuse, mental health, self-harm, sexual health, continence issues etc.
- Use our experience of working with NHS London 111 to assist your delivery of 111.
- Deal with the repercussions of the Francis Report by proactively giving patients a proven, public and safe place to feedback, which enables you to monitor how providers engage and respond to online feedback.
- Provide linkages with your Health and Wellbeing Board's agenda.
What options are available to you?
Have a look here for the full range of options available to you.
To find out more or talk to us about a tailored subscription package, please contact Miriam on 0114 281 6256 or Miriam.Rivas-Aguilar@patientopinion.org.uk