You know what your job is about - but is it obvious to patients, carers or service users?
When you respond on Care Opinion, we can show people how you fit into their health services, with a little pop-up over your name.
You can see examples here:
- Response from Mark Swatton
- Response from Grace Oldfield
How to show "What I do" for your own responses
- Log into Care Opinion
- Make sure you are in subscriber view (see top navigation bar).
- Click on your current subscription name (top navigation bar).
- In the relevant subscription, click under "What I do" and enter a short description of what your job is about, then press Enter
If you are a member of more than one subscription, you can enter a different "What I do" description for each one.