Information for professionals
Care Opinion Ireland is an independent feedback website enabling patients to share their experiences of healthcare services. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist to help facilitate dialogue between patient and health service providers and to improve services and staff morale.
You can read our vision, mission and values to find out exactly what drives us and how we work.
We offer a range of options for working with us.
We also provide plenty of online help and resources to help you understand what we do, how best to use it, and how to spread the word.
What can Care Opinion Ireland do for you?
Care Opinion Ireland enables you to use patient feedback more effectively than ever before throughout your organisation. The ways we help you include:
- Enabling department level/service manager ownership for listening and responding to online patient feedback.
- Showing staff how their care is experienced.
- Improving online communication culture and reaching more people, more quickly than ever before.
- Hearing the voices of hard to reach patients including those with problems with substance misuse, mental health, self-harm, sexual health, continence etc.
- Publicly demonstrating constant service improvements based on feedback.
- Celebrating staff successes and restoring professional satisfaction and pride.
- Complying with national policy drivers to increase transparency and public engagement.
- Collecting Friends and Family Test data in line with national guidance.
- Reducing cost.
- Gaining support for changes patients want to see.
- Providing stories for professional development and reflection within the team/department.
To find out more or talk to us about a tailored subscription package, please contact Tim Hunt on 01-254 9390 or firstname.lastname@example.org